42 Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the No.42_Squadron WW I Flight SIM, 'Rise of Flight'

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** The No.42_Squadron's Aerodrome ***
Fly with us! Squad nights: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - 8pm EDT
FiF XXI is in 3rd week. Fly tonight at 8:45pm EST.

Finale Comms Suggestion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WWGeezer

Finale Comms Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Finale Comms Suggestion?   Finale Comms Suggestion? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:46 am

Would you guys ever consider setting up comms on a single TS server for the finale?

I think it is kinda cool to be able to join a common channnel and immediatly debrief, socialize a bit at the end of the event, see all the names of the folks you wrestled with for four weeks.

If you are game for it, I could suggest it to Butzzel and I bet he could get it worked out with the JG guys. I assume as long as they set you up with your usual four channels you would be good.

Let me know whatya think
Back to top Go down
No.42_Flatspin

No.42_Flatspin

PostSubject: Re: Finale Comms Suggestion?   Finale Comms Suggestion? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:03 pm

I don't have time for a debrief after play. But Butzzell and I talked about doing something like that on Monday nights. Gives us time to discuss what worked and what didn't - gameplay-wise, not strategy!

In the future, after each mission it is expected that people will bring up issues and they will be taken to the other side to discuss. Butzzell suggested 8pm EDT Mondays. I can do that then join training at 9pm.

It would be nice for the socialization aspect but the mission concludes at 11pm and I have to work at 6 the next morning. Maybe it would work for others though.
Back to top Go down
Shnoze_Shmon

Shnoze_Shmon

PostSubject: Re: Finale Comms Suggestion?   Finale Comms Suggestion? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:50 pm

We could either use the following Monday or Wed as a time for post game socializing. What I wonder about is if 40 or so guys trying to chat about the events of four weeks on a single channel would work.
Back to top Go down
WWGeezer

PostSubject: Re: Finale Comms Suggestion?   Finale Comms Suggestion? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Probably not a great suggestion because of timezones...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finale Comms Suggestion?   Finale Comms Suggestion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Finale Comms Suggestion?
Page 1 of 1