42 Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the No.42_Squadron WW I Flight SIM, 'Rise of Flight'

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** The No.42_Squadron's Aerodrome ***
Fly with us! Squad nights: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - 8pm EDT
FiF XXI is in 3rd week. Fly tonight at 8:45pm EST.

FiF XII results

Go down 
+9
No.42_Awde
No.42_Zed
No.42_Space
No.42_DooRight
No.42_Duff4r
Shnoze_Shmon
No.42_Kungfool
No.42_Flatspin
JG1_Butzzell
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JG1_Butzzell

FiF XII results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 am

S!

Results for session 4 updated

Finali history and description posted

Finali map posted
Back to top Go down
JG1_Butzzell

PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:19 pm

S!

Details on Finali posted. German screen shot does not give credit for 2 ships and an armored column. Wurger is missing on the end game tally. The chat is pretty funny.

Update
Back to top Go down
No.42_Space

No.42_Space

PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Salute 
Back to top Go down
BH_von Guber

PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Gentlemen of No. 42,

I want to thank you all for your participation and good sportsmanship in FiF. It is truly a pleasure to fly with you guys. I can't say that about every event we get ourselves into....  I think that the intensity of most of the sessions is just not adequately reflected in the scoring, but we seldom look at the scoreboard anyway.  We're looking forward to doing it again sometime.

By the way, you're all welcome to stop by our place anytime. You might find some old friends there.
www.j7blackhaze.com forum is accessible there.)

Until next time,

Salute
Back to top Go down
No.42_Flatspin

No.42_Flatspin

PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Thank-you Von Guber, we have met some really great people on both sides of the front during FiF. I appreciate the invite to visit your forums. I am curious about "old friends".
Back to top Go down
JG1_Klaiber

PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 am

S! Guys,

I just wanted to echo Guber's sentiments. A sincere thank you to the No.42 Squadron, the Wing Walkers and the TM. I always enjoy the opportunities we get to fly both with and against you. So I hope that we'll be able to work on something new very soon.

~Salute!~

-Klai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FiF XII results
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
42 Squadron :: No.42 Historical Archives-
Jump to: