42 Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the No.42_Squadron WW I Flight SIM, 'Rise of Flight'

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** The No.42_Squadron's Aerodrome ***
Fly with us! Squad nights: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - 8pm EDT
FiF XXI is in 3rd week. Fly tonight at 8:45pm EST.

FiF XII results

Go down 
+9
No.42_Awde
No.42_Zed
No.42_Space
No.42_DooRight
No.42_Duff4r
Shnoze_Shmon
No.42_Kungfool
No.42_Flatspin
JG1_Butzzell
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JG1_Butzzell

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:37 am

S!

Results up at home page on session 1 details. Updated page with player names. If anyone is missing please send me a note so I can correct it.

http://home.nctv.com/jojo/Flanders%20XVII%20%20home.html
Back to top Go down
No.42_Flatspin

No.42_Flatspin

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:32 pm

What's up with the chat log Flatspin kills?
Back to top Go down
JG1_Butzzell

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:46 pm

S!

Not sure how I missed them. One was JG1_Bobo_J10

I think I might not have got it and then got kicked. That killed my prior chat log. That is why I try and screenshot most as the come up.

I also see players missing form the game tally as well. That is server side. Hummm.

I did not see lag or stutters but several people were disco.

We had a little over 40 people. We have had more than that in past sessions.
Back to top Go down
No.42_Flatspin

No.42_Flatspin

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Yes, Geezer and Shot both disco'd twice. Bobo was one kill, the other was the guy who transmitted to the world on an unsecure channel ;) 

Other than that, it was smooth for me.
Back to top Go down
JG1_Butzzell

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:39 pm

S!

Yup, That was the time. It was Bobo and Vickner. Will update details. Do not have the specific time index but will make it look close.

Back to top Go down
No.42_Kungfool

No.42_Kungfool

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Security deletion, topic not fit for ENEMY ears...Sorry KF. Your post was moved to OUR Squadron's Op forum.

9/19/13 1800 hrs
Duff4r
Back to top Go down
Shnoze_Shmon

Shnoze_Shmon

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Kungfool & Others

Remember, don't broadcast sensitive info on open forums!

Our Squadron Ops forum is the appropriate forum for operational discussions!
Back to top Go down
No.42_Duff4r
Admin
No.42_Duff4r

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Squirrel, Thanks!

To all No.42 personnel: when addressing ANYTHING of a sensitive security related nature Please use our Squadron Ops Forum or the PM system.
Always check PMs when logging on.

XO

Last edited by No.42_Duff4r on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://42sqn.forumotion.com
JG1_Butzzell

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Yes KungFool,

You can just use the PM area for further messages

Case of Beer is still on the way.
Back to top Go down
Shnoze_Shmon

Shnoze_Shmon

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Beer intercepted... did you really think it wouldn't be?

Sorry Butzzell, but you know too much. Now step into the circle please.
FiF XII results Circular_firing_squad-1-1
Back to top Go down
No.42_Kungfool

No.42_Kungfool

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Sorry I thought this thread was already locked to members only.
Back to top Go down
No.42_DooRight

No.42_DooRight

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Good work, Fool... Our plan is working...Buttzell thinks he now has our intell...just like you figured!Cool 
Back to top Go down
No.42_Duff4r
Admin
No.42_Duff4r

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Geez SS, I don't think we have to execute him! I was more thinking of a Vulcan mind meld.

Notice how Spock looks like an aged Flatspin when compared to the his picture in the pink TuTu. What's an eyebrow job here and there?

FiF XII results Spock_12

Good luck with the 'Mind Meld' Butzzell Laughing

'Live long and Prosper' - Spock

'There's worse things to lose than your memory' - Duff4r
Back to top Go down
No.42_Flatspin

No.42_Flatspin

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:08 am

Nearly forgot: Waldo calls coords that don't mean much to us. For example: Le Belcamp aerodrome is XB keypad 3 (XB-3). Same numbering system as is on the main map, but letters since Channel map maker, in his infinit wisdom, chose to depart from the standard.
Back to top Go down
JG1_Butzzell

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:03 pm

S!

Yes , We were worried about that. It actually is difficult for both sides as the sectors are set up as letters instead of numbers. Numbers are easier because if the target is in sector 9 and you instantly see sector 8, you know to look to the right to find sector 9. It takes longer with letters. Many times the sector letter is half hidden under other map structures. The 10 second display time helps. Not having any immediate need for the secondary gives people time to find it on the map. The pilot just landing has a 5 minute time out. Perfect time to locate the target, determine what assets are needed or available.

As the progression of secondarys was laid out, I started using locations with names instead of just a section and number pad. Mostly aerodromes and villages with names are used. That gives a better localization. You have the sector coordinate and then a named spot to zero in on. Sometimes the defenders are just given a general location to help create some fog of war.

Another system that could be used introduces a third element. The four areas in a section are labeled A,B,C,D and then the number pad imposed on the individual quarter section. It goes "Armored collum at Mozebeke Aerodrome, Sector G.B.5" . This would give more specificity to the location. It would work well for the attackers whereas the defenders would be told "Enemy planes seen earlier in sector G.B" to maintain some fog of war.

Other suggestions or preferences?

Yes, the subtitle thing was going to be 2 or 3 questions on the post game feedback list.

Back to top Go down
No.42_Duff4r
Admin
No.42_Duff4r

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:25 pm

JG1_Butzzell wrote:

Another system that could be used introduces a third element. The four areas in a section are labeled  A,B,C,D and then the number pad imposed on the individual quarter section. It goes "Armored column at Mozebeke Aerodrome, Sector G.B.5". This would give more specificity to the location. It would work well for the attackers whereas the defenders would be told "Enemy planes seen earlier in sector G.B"  to maintain some fog of war.
S! We already use the above system. Comment only refers to the XYZ vs 123. Not to speak in Flatspin's stead, we can deal with it...it's just notable that the map would be in XYZ vs the norm 123.

Just sayin'

Great input and thanks,

Duff
Back to top Go down
JG1_Butzzell

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:27 pm

S!

Sorry, Yes, my fault.

I thought I had corrected that non return to service thing because it worked ok last session. Nope. Have now gone through all sessions and checked.

Sorry

Back to top Go down
No.42_Space

No.42_Space

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Sounds like that Canadian thing...
;)
No worried Buttzell- just roll with it and play on!
Back to top Go down
No.42_Duff4r
Admin
No.42_Duff4r

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:53 pm

So... we get to do this one extra week? Wow! Gee what a bad deal Laughing 

What Space said.
Back to top Go down
No.42_Flatspin

No.42_Flatspin

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:57 am

Yup, no worries. We'll just...soldier on!
Back to top Go down
JG1_Butzzell

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:12 pm

S!

Sorry I put in so many sorrys. I didn't mean to.

I was just so sorry because I knew about the problem and thought I had fixed it.

Sorry, but it should not have happened.

Sorry to ask but can I apply for Canadian citizenship now? aye?
Back to top Go down
No.42_Zed

No.42_Zed

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:59 pm

JG1_Butzzell wrote:
S!

I was just so sorry because I knew about the problem and thought I had fixed it.

I am sorry but you failed the entrance exam. The correct question was" Sorry to ask but can I apply for Canadian citizenship now? Eh? Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shnoze_Shmon

Shnoze_Shmon

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
No.42_DooRight

No.42_DooRight

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:08 pm

JG1_Butzzell wrote:
S!

1st: you needed 3 more "sorry" in a paragraph of that size(yes, that is in our Charter)...and 2nd:Eh is spelled "Eh"...not "aye". We have to keep our sentences short or our tongues freeze.
Back to top Go down
No.42_Awde

No.42_Awde

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:54 pm

I am sorry I ever read this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FiF XII results Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiF XII results   FiF XII results Empty

Back to top Go down

FiF XII results
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
42 Squadron :: No.42 Historical Archives-
Jump to: