42 Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the No.42_Squadron WW I Flight SIM, 'Rise of Flight'

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** The No.42_Squadron's Aerodrome ***
Fly with us! Squad nights: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - 8pm EDT
FiF XXI is in 3rd week. Fly tonight at 8:45pm EST.

little dudes to bigger dudes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
No.42_Space

No.42_Space

little dudes to bigger dudes Empty
PostSubject: little dudes to bigger dudes   little dudes to bigger dudes EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:34 pm

So how to take a well-trained crew and transfer them to a higher tier tank, instead of break in in a new set of cherries?
Back to top Go down
No.42_Space

No.42_Space

PostSubject: Re: little dudes to bigger dudes   little dudes to bigger dudes EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:59 pm

So like there is a gunner for med tank tier 4 that is 108 skill and newb tier 5 gunner that is 89 or whatever and I'm getting tier 6 ... so do I get newb crew and train em up, re-train an older crack crew like tier 4 at 155 or ?
Back to top Go down
No.42_Stubby

No.42_Stubby

PostSubject: Re: little dudes to bigger dudes   little dudes to bigger dudes EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:38 pm

I would retrain the old crew. You can only move crews between same type tank. Arty for arty...heavy for heavy and so on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little dudes to bigger dudes   little dudes to bigger dudes Empty

Back to top Go down

little dudes to bigger dudes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
42 Squadron :: World of Tanks-
Jump to: