42 Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the No.42_Squadron WW I Flight SIM, 'Rise of Flight'

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** The No.42_Squadron's Aerodrome ***
Fly with us! Squad nights: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - 8pm EDT
FiF XXI is in 3rd week. Fly tonight at 8:45pm EST.

reason for absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfStreak

reason for absence Empty
PostSubject: reason for absence   reason for absence EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Hello everyone.

I haven't been able to make it to practice, or on my computer much at all recently.

I caught pneumonia and have been glued to my bed ( and toilet ) for the past two weeks.

I started getting better, and then it got worse. I visited the hospital and they started me on antibiotics and that will hopefully have me back in action within 4 or 5 days.

Sorry for joining and then not playing almost right away. It's not that I don't want to, I just can't. I have already missed work as well.

So hope to be flying again soon, just wanted to let everyone know what was up.

See yall later.
Back to top Go down
Shnoze_Shmon

Shnoze_Shmon

reason for absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for absence   reason for absence EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:18 am

S! Wolfstreak,

You just worry about getting better, and thank you for letting us know.

So far we've kept nurse Ralph in the dark about your condition, but get better quickly. Sooner or later she'll find out and insist on coming to cure you. affraid  You will be cured, of what we don't know, and that's what concerns us most.

Hope to see you in the skies soon.
Back to top Go down
No.42_Duff4r
Admin
No.42_Duff4r

reason for absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for absence   reason for absence EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:33 am

Wolfstreak - until further notice and until I receive word from Nurse Ralph.....your official assignment is to GET WELL! So no worries.

I do thank you for the update. I sent you the email in hopes that there was something RL standing in your way of joining us. Illness is about as RL as it gets.

The Nurse Ralph thing, LOL! I am betting a few days in her infirmary and you'll be fit as a fiddle. *Hint* DO NOT eat her Chicken Soup. That's what urinals and toilets are for. YOU BEEN WARNED.

Hoping to see you up soon!

XO
Back to top Go down
https://42sqn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

reason for absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for absence   reason for absence Empty

Back to top Go down

reason for absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
42 Squadron :: General Discussion-