42 Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the No.42_Squadron WW I Flight SIM, 'Rise of Flight'

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** The No.42_Squadron's Aerodrome ***
Fly with us! Squad nights: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - 8pm EDT
FiF XXI is in 3rd week. Fly tonight at 8:45pm EST.

This needs to be determined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnoze_Shmon

Shnoze_Shmon

This needs to be determined Empty
PostSubject: This needs to be determined   This needs to be determined EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Pruned 8-2-13 -SS

S!

I'm not going to be able to fly again until Tuesday, and the FIF mission was not available on our server for me to check this out.

But I need somebody to verify, while flying the FIF game map, that killing the arty guns will make the arty mission impossible to complete.

Edit: Although we determined this wouldn't work, when I mentioned to Butzzell in a post season discussion that we had investigated this he said it actually would have worked and he knew it was possible from the beginning but never mentioned it to anybody. For the record, he considered it a legitimate tactic if anyone had carried it out.

Last edited by No.42_Shnoze_Shmon on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No.42_Space

No.42_Space

PostSubject: Re: This needs to be determined   This needs to be determined EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Hmm.. shoulda taken pics from the back.. I think they were both down, lotsa twisted metal and all when I bombed them, but seems to be able to still shell effevively. Took me 5.5 crossings to get the message in this test.
This needs to be determined 2013_512
Quote :
Back to top Go down
Shnoze_Shmon

Shnoze_Shmon

PostSubject: Re: This needs to be determined   This needs to be determined EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks Space!

Too bad. I guess it's based on the proximity of the aircraft to an area. Was worth looking into. Zed if you want to run a confirmation please do.

Only two guns?

Did you happen to check the area for more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This needs to be determined   This needs to be determined Empty

Back to top Go down

This needs to be determined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
42 Squadron :: No.42 Historical Archives-
Jump to: