42 Squadron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the No.42_Squadron WW I Flight SIM, 'Rise of Flight'

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
*** The No.42_Squadron's Aerodrome ***
Fly with us! Squad nights: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - 8pm EDT
FiF XXI is in 3rd week. Fly tonight at 8:45pm EST.

Hello and Salute!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sittingduck

Hello and Salute! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Salute!   Hello and Salute! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 am

Had the pleasure of flying with a few of you the other nite on the WW server.

Thanks for the invitation to join your sessions, and any of you are always welcome to join Old Fokkers sessions. We fly Thursday nite 6pdt.

Site link is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We have several excellent mission builders in the squad, and alot of good information on a file server.

Have to be honest, my flying is par at best, but put me in an allied plane and I am terrible. Shudder at the thought of embarrassing myself in front of new pilots.

And, should my first post (which seems to have dissapeared) shows up, sorry for the duplication.

Ahhh,,,just figured it out, the length of the title has to be over 10 characters....
Back to top Go down
No.42_Flatspin

No.42_Flatspin

Hello and Salute! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Salute!   Hello and Salute! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:50 am

Salute

Thanks for stopping by and for the invite Sittingduck! I was unable to make last night's mission but have already heard lots of good things. I hope to be able to make it to more in the future. Also have heard lots of good things about the Old Fokkers. Looking forward to forging relationships and being in the company of such great guys as you, the Wingwalkers and JG1.
Back to top Go down
JG1_Klaiber

Hello and Salute! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Salute!   Hello and Salute! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 pm

S! Sittingduck

Sorry JG1 wasn't able to make it to the WWs server last night, but we're looking forward to flying with you guys in the future.

If you're available tonight, we should have a great dogfight going. Around 9PM EST on either the 42 or JG1 server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and Salute! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Salute!   Hello and Salute! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and Salute!
Page 1 of 1